Hot Homes: 6 Condos and townhomes in the Denver metro starting at $399K
Whether you’re having a tough time landing your dream starter home or sick of the Denver metro’s pricy rental market, a condo can help you ease into homeownership.
The pros: Condos can, at least sometimes, come with easier to stomach price tags and give owners increased independence. Plus, you’re building equity.
Here are six citywide condo listings for your consideration this week:
1201 Galapago St. #103 — $399,000
Why we love it: This first-floor home is the ideal launchpad for accessing Denver urban lifestyle.
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
- Realtor: April Andrews and Kelsey Lawless, Usaj Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 881 square feet
- Notable features: Cozy outdoor balcony. Spacious main living area. Main bedroom has a private balcony. HOA fee includes access to clubhouse at the Marquis at Parkway which boasts outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, hot tub and more.
1971 S. Elati St. — $675,000
Why we love it: Just steps from Platte Park and the Platte River Trail, this farmhouse-style home with modern conveniences has an inviting entrance just off a big front porch.
- Neighborhood: Overland
- Realtor: Scott Noble, milehimodern
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 1,933 square feet
- Notable features: Primary suite has vast walk-in closet offering ample storage with built-in shelving. Upper-level laundry with custom shelving. Two-car garage, custom window coverings, an automatic irrigation system and new air conditioning.
441 24th St. — $898,000
Why we love it: This contemporary home has unique fixtures from floor-to-ceiling windows to a dramatic floating staircase and wine wall installation.
- Neighborhood: Five Points
- Realtor: Pat Wall — Kentwood Real Estate Cherry Creek
- Specs: 3 beds, 4 baths, 2,474 square feet
- Notable features: Updates throughout, including carpet and paint. Living room with two-way fireplace. Brilliant red Berloni kitchen in the center. Rooftop deck with city and mountain views complete with pergola, enclosed wet bar and wine cooler. Two-car attached garage.
727 S. Clarkson St. — $995,000
Why we love it: Welcome to my ‘hood! Embrace Denver’s 300 days of sunshine with two patio areas featuring natural stone, a grilling area and outdoor fireplace.
- Neighborhood: Wash Park West
- Realtor: Josh Steck, Kentwood Real Estate DTC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,002 square feet
- Notable features: High ceilings, spacious living areas. Five-piece bath with granite and custom tile. A walk-in closet and a linen closet.
518 Cook St. — $1,950,000
Why we love it: Can we say big-time price cut?! Plus, this gorgeous Cherry Creek townhome has elevator access to the primary suite floor.
- Neighborhood: Cherry Creek North
- Realtor: Matthew and Ian Leprino, Remingo
- Specs: 4 beds, 6 baths, 4,132 square feet
- Notable features: A spiral staircase to a sun-filled loft. Built in 2018 and lovingly refreshed this year with fresh paint throughout.
2150 Curtis St. — $1,980,000
Why we love it: This stunning two-story building with main level retail could be repurposed for extra garage space holding three to five cars. Oh, and no HOA.
- Neighborhood: Five Points
- Realtor: Brent Jones, Kentwood Real Estate City Properties
- Specs: 2 beds, 4 bathrooms, 3,481 square feet
- Notable features: Primary bedroom features a private 3/4 bath and fireplace with walk-in closet. Seasonal or overflow closet on the main level. Extra parking or storage space can also serve as a lock-off rental with kitchenette and bathroom.