Maiden Heights—a new assortment of luxurious villas, brownstones and manors—is coming quickly to Highland Park. Developer Ingram & Associates plans draw inspiration from close by historic houses, blending common architecture and timeless craftsmanship in these new homes, which are predicted to be complete by 2024. Maintain examining to learn additional about Maiden Heights.
Introducing Maiden Heights
Say hello there to Maiden Heights, a smaller selection of finely-built luxury homes found at the base of Pink Mountain in Highland Park. These luxury houses are the newest job announced by Ingram & Associates, the developer driving several fascinating developments in Birmingham, which include The Tramot and The Percée.
Positioned at 1235 23rd Avenue South, Maiden Heights will be constructed on the former assets of the McLaughlin Property, a huge, historic manor constructed in 1907 by Birmingham resident George McLaughlin. The McLaughlin Dwelling showcased substantial, reduce stone and meticulously crafted arched doorways and gables, complementing the property’s amazing watch of Birmingham.
Although the household fell into disrepair and was ultimately torn down, Ingram & Associates is repurposing the residence and building new a blend of brownstones, villas and manors to Highland Park.
A selection of Villas, Manors and Brownstones in Highland Park
“With the same motivation to high quality that was utilized in 1907, Maiden Heights is a blend of common architecture and timeless craftsmanship. Just as the historic brownstones elegantly line the streets of New York and Boston, Maiden Heights brings a new way of living to Birmingham.”
Ingram & Associates
At Maiden Heights, residences will be split up into three unique styles:
- Villas, a duplex dwelling design with a shared wall with the neighboring device
- Brownstones, a townhome design making use of a brown sandstone, commonly seen in New York Metropolis and Boston.
- Manors, a bigger property style and design reminiscent of European place residence estates.
In addition to personal garage parking and Wolf/Subzero appliances, residents at Maiden Heights will have accessibility to amenities, which include:
- Prime site in Highland Park neighborhood
- Electrical car charging stations
- Landscaped common spots with lighting
- Shut to neighborhood parks, dining places, and Virginia Samford Theatre
- Private outside dwelling space—rooftop terraces, screened porches and covered porches
Energized to see a new luxurious house improvement in Highland Park? Tag us @bhamnow to allow us know!